Sanjo Rehearsal Weekend
Oct 21-Oct 22
Thursday:
After work I was exhausted! But, Ros had mentioned something about going to watch a
Friday:
I had gotten off work, once again exhausted from running around with a whole school of 5-12 year olds and all I wanted was a nap! Around 5, I got a phone call saying that the gang was coming into Sanjo a day early and we were all going out that night with the PnG guys. Since a lot of the people did the musical last year, they had already been to PnG and were good friends with the dance group already. It was a crazy night filled with hilarious stories. Example: Sam (who is basically royalty of one of the tribes) had taken a group of teenagers to
This lady was soo cool...
No caption needed
KARAOKE
Sam choosing his next musical selection
me and Russel and our PnG beads...(nice pose Russel HA)
Melissa had a night to mark on the calendars. Hey is that guy from
Saturday
Long day of rehearsals and long night of nomihodi and karaoke.
Patrick and Jenny (Melissa in the background trying not to get motion sickness)
I wonder what Reggie was screaming?
Some more rehearsing, Pizza Hut, and Kamo Onsen with Ros and Natasha. The conversation is always interesting with those two…never fails! And just what I needed after another TIRING weekend.
Tokamachi Pics from Last Weekend:
the group
Ha what is Decky looking at?
Look what I found!
I got so excited I had to take a pic... Melissa had to wait while I arranged all the cans so that the label was facing front and sit in the middle of the aisle to get just the right picture! HA ha..Im so embarassing!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home