Go ALBIREX!
JEFFREY AND JIMMY ARE HERE
After waiting at the train station for 3 hours they finally showed up on the SHINKANSEN around 9:00p.m. They were exhausted and went pretty much straight to bed. On Wednesday night we hit up an Albirex Soccer Game in good ole
But it ended up being wayyyyyyyy better because Albirex scored a quick 3 goals on our side of the field RIGHT IN FRONT of us. Then the 2nd half came and
check out the shoes..with the matching clapper, towel, shirt and hat! Pretty fly for a JAPANESE guy....
In true Japanese fashion, they have kawaii characters for EVERYTHING.The female duck had the manliest walk Ive ever seen!
The score was 3-0 at this point...but I know we look like some idiots cuz you are prolly wondering what Ros is DOING! I know I was....
my action sports shot!!! So proud of this one!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home