...because I can.

Monday, June 11, 2007

OSAKA BABY!


So this weekend I ventured on down to Osaka to hang out with Keith, nicknamed Shovelz by Pam and Shovels by Ros… there is some debate about spelling so in order to appease them both, I’ll stay neutral on it. Good times just relaxing, going shopping in DenDen town which is similar to Akihabara in Tokyo, watched Oceans13, Norbit, Martin, 300 and whole bunches of other movies, ate Mexican, and had a really nice time. I love Niigata but I would definitely consider taking on Osaka for a short time affair!

I do like:
*Zerros
*HardRock Café
*DenDen Town
*big city hustle n bustle
*movies
*authentic Mexican restaurants with graffiti covered walls
*slushy Lemonade by the pitcher
*people who speak relatively good English
*the soon-to-be hit song “you knows I loves you” lol
*wearing heels and still being shorter than the person I’m with
*the smell of Downy detergent

I don’t like:
*the smelly men on trains
*the rain when you want to go out
*6 hour train rides when you are tired
*people eating fish in cramped spaces that you can’t escape from
*being told “no”
*drunk people spilling drinks on me while I’m trying to eat dinner
*being stared at by other gaijin

Anyways, the pros far outweighed the cons and Osaka would be worth another weekend visit before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home