...because I can.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's already July!


Last week there was another Sanjo tourney and the boys decided to catch a couple games with me. It was AMAZING! I have never watched my boys play but they are really good…This coming from someone who knows ZILCH about ballerism BUT Michael said they were shooting 80% at one point and most NBA teams shoot a little over 50%. I was impressed. We took some pictures with some of my students. Other students were too shy to come say hi to me because I was surrounded by KAWAII KAKOII geijin boys, hee hee high pitched giggle giggle… so they stayed on the opposite side of the gym and then surrounded me yesterday asking a billion questions about them. Jokingly Michael told one of my girls that we were married and the next day word had spread ridiculously and I had kids coming to inspect my ring finger. CHEAP ASS, didn’t even get me a RING! I tried to explain that Michael and Kevin were married but I just got the 45 degree head tilt accompanied by “ERRR??? EHHH?”

CHEEZU!

We also went to the grocery store to buy sake and found these bad boys. Like the POPOFF of Sake. They were eeeeeven plastic. Check it out!

Then off to 1$ sushi place. The sushi goes around on a conveyer belt and Kevin had fun taking random pictures.

I think Im turning Japanese...I really think soMike, you are such a retard! lol.

apparently here are pics from the skyview camera...
Whatever we were looking at on the ceiling must have been real interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home