The Super Sanjo Social was a Super Success!
Friday, September 8, 2006
This a pic from the beach the first week I got here: The Sanjo Group. I’m sure you will be seeing them more often in pics.
7:30 p.m. start:
Me, Ros, and Jenny
Still sober..kinda

Sam and Yoshimi…thinking hard about their next English lesson together
OH well…let’s party!
Paul: I’m sure that he was drunk by this pic but Im not sure b/c he would have done it completely sober! Ya never know with him!
Jenny giving her “sexy” look and Melissa being pissed that Im taking her picture.
Me and Natasha’s cleavage that never ends. This is one of the few pictures taken that night that her face is actually in!
Ros, Johanna (w/ the pigtails) and me
After the official party ended, a few of us hardcore folk went to Honji-Koji (the drinking district of Sanjo) to get a little more tipsy
Of course, I was one of those people down for an after party
Ros is going to kill me for putting this pic up…
Phil is big pimpin in the middle
Question: How drunk do you have to be to get in a metal boat in the middle of the street in heels and dresses, THEN have a random Japanese man take a picture of it? Answer: THIS DRUNK! Ha ha..and the funny part is: It was my bright idea!! Way to go me!
A funnier video than yesterday's..I know it's hard to imagine...but it's TRUE!Insane Japanese Pranks - video powered by Metacafe
















1 Comments:
hiya,
glad to know you started a blog too. it's the one thing that gets me through my days... ;)
j
Post a Comment
<< Home