Welcome Dinner for Yonchu!
The food is so pretty, it's hard to eat. This is a tomato carved to look like a flower...soo pretty! My Japanese Teachers were laughing at me because I took this picture! Expanding horizons: This night I tried: cows tongue and pig intestines.. Tongue is good. Instestines are not. They taste like chewy worms, and just knowing that I had intestines in MY intestines, made my intestines hurt!
The teachers I teach w/ at Yonchu! They are effin crazy! They say what happens at Enkis (drinking parties) stay at Enkis! If their students could only have seen them!
Yes, I am so classy.

Next Night: Dinner w/ Satoshi
My friend, Satoshi Okamoto. He is a pro-snowboarder and gets to travel the world to snowboard. He told me that they look at mountains and if it looks steep enough, they hike up or helicopter up and GO FOR IT! First they test the snow for Avalanche and if its safe, they cliff jump and do all kinds of crazy stuff. He is in many magazines so I will post pictures...it is the most amazing stuff I have ever seen. He says he will teach me how to snowboard off the roof of a house but I think Ill pass!

Dinner: yummmm. Such a dainty lady!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home