...because I can.

Friday, December 08, 2006

44444FOURS444444


Four jobs I've had:

1. strawberry picker
2. Panda Express worker
3. Applebees waitress
4. underpaid and underfed track & field runner

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sister Act 1 & 2
2. Ghost
3. any Disney movie ever made
4. Remember the Titans

Four people I talk to the most:
1. Makiko
2. Jaclyn
3. Melissa & Jennelle
4. anyone from the musical
**I wish I could talk to my friends back home more but.... damn you long distance rates!

Four Places I've Lived:
1. The nard!
2. San Luis Obispo
3. the Cal Poly Track
4. Niigata, Japan

Four TV shows I love:
1. American Idol
2. Oprah
3. House
4. Sex and the City

Four places I've vacationed:
1. England
2. Carribean
3. Hawaii
4. and taken a road trip from CA-Ohio TWICE!

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. any Mexican food
2. kinako mochi
3. my grandma's curry rice
4. pretty much anything my dad makes

Four sites I visit daily:
1. MYSPACE --too frequently, Im addicted
2. yahoo.com
3. blogspot
4. Japan news and culture blog

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. HOME!!
2. New York comes in a close 2nd
3. Australia w/ Melissa
4. Hawaii (but Ill be there in Feb so its alllll good)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home