...because I can.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

In light of Mother's Day.. it's got me thinking...

We all know it:
...so sing it loud and sing it proud..

FIRST comes Love

THEN comes MARRIAGE

THEN...comes the baby in the baby carriage.

I'm not passing judgement on anybody else's lifestyle or choices..but as for me, I refuse to have a baby's daddy... I have a bigger overall plan for my life. So all jokes aside, I am happy to be excluded from this one holiday if it means keeping my body stretch mark free, my nights still full of uninterrupted sleep and my life free of an insignificant other that I was forced to settle for because I got knocked up.. Don't get me wrong, I cannot WAIT to have a child with my husband who I love (and have yet to have met)..and when that day comes I will be the proudest/happiest MOM EVER...call me old fashion, but I'm all for mantaining the order of the rhyme...for all of you who DON'T fit into the whole ignoring our little nursery rhyme that has been drilled into our heads since hopscotch days... and having the baby before the marriage, or even love for that matter...I'm raising my glass to you in: CONGRADULATIONS...

Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home