Shrek 3---ugh!
You know how when you see a movie for the very first time..you associate that movie with the person you saw it with???
... then depending on who the person is, that movie can become something that gives you goose pimples in a good way w/ the warm fuzzy feeling inside orrrr make you want to throw up in your mouth?!?!
Shrek III is coming out and when I saw the previews for it today, lets just say I'm glad that I didnt eat anything spicy because my lunch alllllmost came up!
moral of the story:
WHOEVER thought that date nights at the movies were a better solution to staring at eachother in awkward silence, should be shot! Some really really good movies will forever be ruined for me...at least, if I just stared at the person's face for the 2 hours then maybe remembering THAT would be the only thing that made me physically ill ...I mean let's be honest, it's wayyy easier to erase a face that you would rather not remember anyways then an entire movie with it's soundtracks, advertisements, award shows and DAMNNNN sequels, three-quels and whatever-quels... instead everything from Disney movies to Texas Chainsaw Massacre send me dashing to the nearest toilet.
siiigh...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home