...because I can.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Musical Rehearsal in Murakami

Thanksgiving Dinner and Karaoke (of course)


After Kiku Matsuri and going out for a Friday night in the city, I woke up bright and early for rehearsals in Murakami. Once again it was raining. It seems that my prayers for sunshine have been completely ignored and I’m going to have to change my prayer to surviving the impending hellish winter. By the way, today was 7 degrees C which translates into DAMN COLD in Fahrenheit. BUT…being the optimist that I am (hope you can catch the sarcasm) there is always an upside: for dinner we had an early Thanksgiving dinner on Nov.11th musical style. There was turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, salads, sweet potato thingys, bread, veggies, pumpkin pies and much, much more. Needless to say, I was in heaven and tried to stuff as much food that I could possibly get into my stomach until I nearly bursted and had to practically roll away from the dinner table.

Jennelle trying to catch her second wind

Russell playing Peek-a-boo with the coke bottle...

Me and Jennelle decided to measure who ate more

What can I say...I have a gift! I have so many talents that are going to take me SOOO far in life! :)

The boys pulling out the heavy artillery for leftovers

I cut and changed the color of my hair..what do you think?

I’m still sick by the way! Japanese drugs don’t work, or you have to take 12 of them for them to have any effect AT ALL! Mama Pamela to the rescue: She brewed up a lil homemade concoction that she claimed would warm me right up – Hot whiskey and honey. Forget Nyquil, this stuff works wonders, especially if you have 2 or 3……or 8.

Onto Karaoke:

Errol doing his version of the shoulder lean
let me see you bounce right and left, and let your shoulder lean!

Tell us what you really think PAM! I was feeling the same way but her face captures the moment!



Hotel California...what what! --sung by an Irish, English, and South African
hmmm omoshiroi ne?

Getting down on the get down

Besides staying at the Karaoke place til 5 in the morning and up the next day @ 10 for rehearsal...this weekend was actually really fun! Next weekend in Niigata City or Niitsu! Just get me through this WEEK!! Argh...its only Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenelle said...

lol Kristen I can't believe you posted those pics of our bloated stomaches.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home