Shohei and the Okashi Factory
Rehearsals are OFFICIALLY OVER
FINALLY rehearsals are over and the SHOW will begin. This weekend was full of moving, organizing, planning, and bickering. Needless to say, I'm glad that it is all sorted out and over with (for better or worse). I am all lollipopped and kawaii-ed out. I could care less if I never pick up another paint brush or hear the words "Rinda Rinda" ever again! Everyone worked really hard to put on a good show in order to raise money to build a school in Papua New Guinea so if you have some free time, come check it out! It's for a really good cause and you don't have to do anything especially painful except for listen to a bunch of ALTS sing for an hour and a half! Some of the songs are really good (and will be stuck in your head for days) and Errol is hilarious!
On another note, the night out in the city with Korean BBQ and Shame was really fun and I was happy to be back. I dubbed the theme for the night "bringing sexy back" and that we did! Yup... looking all kinds-of sexy with our big puff coats, hair smelling like smoke, ear muffs and UGG boots. Yeah, maybe I should have gone with another theme...
Here is a pic of me and Kaede @ dinner!

Then it was back to work on Monday!
I always tell my students, "If you don't know how to spell something, raise your hand and I'll come around and help you" Afterall, Americans are terrible at spelling their own language so it's hard to expect junior high Japanese students to get it all right!
Obviously this boy thought he had it all under control:

--if you didnt quite catch it: It's suppose to say -Allen Iverson. I had to read the whole thing through to figure out who he was talking about. Then, like a lightbulb, it hit me: OHHHHHH ALLEN IVERSON not Aren Aibarson! and I gave myself 5 gold teaching stars for figuring it out all by myself. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home