SHAME, The City, and rehearsal....
So this weekend rehearsal was in Niigata City/Niitsu. Despite the rainy weather, I had a smile on my face all day looking forward to the nomi/tabe houdi @ Dustin's : Hamburgers literally the size of your head, putin (gravy and french fries), shepards pie, ceasar salad (which is nearly impossible to get in Japan), pasta and of course alcohol. Since I'm apparently gaining weight from beer calories, I decided to stick with the whiskey/cokes...bad idea, especially when I love coke, and well whiskey too and have 7 hours to kill. Anyways this weekend was really fun despite the warui tenki, Mellissa's random outbursts, being stalked by a 200 pound lesbian and nearly being trampled by drunk mormon attempting to dance...I even heard London Bridges @ Shame-- a definite high point to my night!
Fat girls @ heart...
hamburgers the size of your head as promised
hamburgers the size of your head as promised

Russell, Reggie, Tomo, and Troy.. notice the empty plates!
We even hit up a KFC!
Leave it to the Japanese to be super kawaii... Even their Colonel was decked out in his Christmas finest! The flag in his hand is an Albirex flag for their pro soccer team here in Niigata..gotta love the team spirit.
Leave it to the Japanese to be super kawaii... Even their Colonel was decked out in his Christmas finest! The flag in his hand is an Albirex flag for their pro soccer team here in Niigata..gotta love the team spirit.

Christmas dinner from KFC...yours for only 50$.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home