SAYONARA SHOGAKKO
Last Friday was the last day of my teaching Elementary School! The love/hate relationship is finally over...now I know that I was NEVER cut out to be an Kindergarden teacher or have any profession that requires any amount of patience.
On the plus side, I think that I am going to have kids afterall, the cute ones arent so bad and some of them even managed to win me over with their grubby hands, missing teeth, runny noses and stupid little white/red hats!
Gotta show love for the WESTSIDE!
Cali Represent!
Cali Represent!
Never thought I would EVER be a Kindergarden Teacher...Just the thought of them calling me Ms. Hirashima makes me cringe!
OK, so if you have never whipped out a camera around Japanese kids, be careful. This is how the picture session started...calm (normal) enough, right?!?
Melissa's goal in life is to have a chubby Japanese child...the chubbier, the better,which will be hard considering she doesnt like Japanese men and she is Canadian. Dont know how she is going to manage that one..but anyways this pic is for you!!
Now, that I'm done, I think I'm actually going to miss the little $#!&s!!!! :(
P.s. Im not as bitter or angry as my last blog may portray, so dont go feeling sorry for me or think that you need to examine my wrists for cuts next time you see me, I just needed to vent and write something somewhat artistic instead of having a restraining order put against me for karate chopping some biznatch in the neck...and I am actually a really chipper/bubbly person
.....really :)





1 Comments:
those kids are too cute......ill babysit any of urs later in life when u need a break...hehe...cant wait
Post a Comment
<< Home