...because I can.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sam’s Birthday Party



I think Natasha summed it up best:

People drank.
People danced.
People talked.
People laughed.
People's nipples got tweaked (or rather Phil tweaked his OWN nipples).
People got spanked (but that's just cos Liz and Tiff were there).
The music blared and the cops did not come (making James' house the ideal party spot).

…except for me. I didn’t do any of the above except for maybe talk and laugh occasionally at one of Melissa’s ramblings, Decci’s “English” if that’s what you want to call it, James’ random Tourettes-ish outbursts, Jenelle’s racial groupings, or Phil’s dancing!!! It was fabulous! Lol..

Then woke up early to do what else but go to ANOTHER musical performance! But since PnG is quickly approaching and all the work/stress/time/pain from biting my tongue (not literally biting, but figuratively biting) will be WORTH IT!! :) All smiles.

ha...I didnt take this pic but I thought it was funny.
Dont mind the girl with her hand over her face!

The nipple tweaker himself

Me and Paul and our sexy poseSOooo outa practice Natasha...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home